Ramada Hotel & Suites
||Gold Key and AAA/CAA 1 Diamond
- Ramada Hotel and Suites Ottawa is nestled in the tranquil setting of Ottawa's Golden Triangle. Steps from the Canal, yet only a block from the bustling energy of Elgin Street. East stroll to historical and contemporary points of interest. Newly renovated 233 guest rooms, suites and lobby with pleasing decor. For dining pleasure try Lane?s Restaurant and Lounge. New fully equipped workout facility, 7 comfortable conference rooms with large windows. 3 Executive business class floors. Heated bathroom floors. Windows that open. HOTEL DOES NOT ACCEPT $100 US BILLS.
Located Downtown but in a residential area, minutes away from the Rideau Canal. Within walking distance to Downtown, Conventions Centres, Shopping, Tourist and Entertainment Attractions.
Standard, Executive rooms and One Bedroom Suites available. Tour Groups welcome. Pet Friendly Hotel. Complimentary Fitness Facility for all Guests. Express Check In and Check Out Available upon request. Kids Eat for free in Lane's Restaurant 5 years and younger.
Ramada Hotel & Suites is located in the golden triangle of Ottawa's downtown core. Cooper Street is just off Elgin Street which is one of the major Streets in Ottawa. Ottawa is located 4 hours North/East of Toronto and 2 hours West of Montreal in the province of Ontario.
Ramada Hotel & Suites is located on the banks of the historic Rideau Canal in the heart of the golden triangle. Just steps away is the bustling energy of Elgin Street where you will find many restaurants, night clubs and retail establishments. The Parliament Buildings, National Arts Centre and Byward Market are within easy walking distance from the hotel. Our hotel offers 233 deluxe and executive guest rooms and suites. We have 39 Executive Business Class Rooms with King Beds, which are an excellent choice for VIP?s. Three Hospitality Suites consist of a tastefully decorated, spacious living and dining area, perfect for holding receptions, informal meetings and gatherings. Guests can also enjoy meals in Lane?s Restaurant, which is a Landmark of Ottawa. A full service menu is available, offering continental specialties. In addition, the Hotel offers 24 hour Room Service, with a limited menu after 11:00pm. Also available is our Fitness Centre, to work off the tastings from Lane?s Restaurant.
||Total Number of Guest Rooms: 233
Number of King Size Beds: 46
Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 170
Number of Suites: 41
Number of Double-Double Beds: 87
Number of Handicapped Rooms: 2
Oversized standard one queen, two double beds, Executive and one bedroom suites with coffee makers, iron & ironing boards, clock/radios. All guest rooms have windows that open, voicemail and data port access. Private bathrooms in all guest rooms with heated floors.
|Standard Rooms with Two Double Beds:
||Standard rooms with Two Double Beds. Room comes with a Mini-Kitchenette facility that includes Small Fridge, Coffee Maker, Toaster and Kettle. Guest room contains Two Double Beds with small sitting area, 27"TV, Telephone, couch and small table.
|Business Class Rooms:
||A great many changes are going on! We have recently completed renovations and proudly introduce a Brand New Business Class Floor specifically dedicated to the Corporate / Government traveler.
* Airport Shuttle (to & from) for a nominal fee
* Full Breakfast
* Internet available for a nominal fee
* 25" Television
* FREE Incoming Faxes (max. 5)
* In Room Coffee / Tea
* Complimentary Newspaper
* Parking is $10.00 per night (indoor and outdoor available)
* Iron & Ironing Boards
* Free Local Calls
* King Size Bed
* Working Size Desks
||All rooms face Parliament Hill and Downtown core.
Rooms feature in-room coffee makers and movies, electronic door locks, hair dryers, iron/boards, alarm clocks, radios.
|Executive Suite Room:
||Executive 1 Bedroom Suite with Parlor/Living room and Separate Bedroom. Living room comes with couch, sofa bed, work area with desk and telephone, 27" TV. Separate bedroom contains King size Bed, vanity area, 27"TV and Telephone. Room will sleep 4 people comfortably.
|Standard 1 Bedroom Suite:
||Standard 1 Bedroom Suite with Parlor/Living room and Separate Bedroom. Full Kitchen facilities included Fridge, Microwave, Stove and Dining area with table. Living room with couch, sofa bed, 27"TV and telephone. Separate bedroom area with Queen size Bed, 27"TV and Telephone. Room will sleep 4 people comfortably.
- Area Served Continued:
Benica, Vallejo, Menodocino
|Room Rate Ranges (US Dollars):
Indicative rates for search purpoaking a reservation.
- From a low of $68 to a high of $152
- From a low of $60 to a high of $135
- From a low of $84 to a high of $169
- Alarm Clock
- Baby Sitting
- Beach Nearby
- Beauty Salon
- Casino Nearby
- Coffee Maker
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Handicap Facilities
- Express Check Out
- Hairdryer In Room
- Ironing Board
- Mini Bar
- Modem Jack
- Meeting Facilities
- Non-Smoking Room
- Small Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Downhill Skiing
- Cable TV
- VIP Floor
- From Airport: Follow sign for "Ottawa/Hull". As you leave the airport continue on Airport Parkway for 5 miles, becomes Bronson Avenue. Continue on Bronson to Somerset Street (Apx. 3 miles) turn right on Somerset. Go to Carter Street (1st 4 way stop) turn left onto Cartier. At next street, Cooper Street, turn right. Hotel on left side.
- From Highway 416 & 417: Highway 416 ends at 417. Take Highway 417 East, exit at Metcalfe Street. Turn left onto Metcalfe Street. Go around Museum of Nature to continue on Metcalfe Street, approximately ten blocks then turn right onto Cooper Street go three blocks to get to hotel.
- North: From Highway 5 (Quebec), cross the Macdonald-Cartier bridge. Highway 5 ends as you cross from Quebec into Ontario. Exit at Dalhousie Street/ Sussex Drive (it's the 1st exit past the bridge). Following ramp curve off highway to get to Sussex Drive. Turn right onto Sussex Drive. Continue 1 mile until you arrive at Wellington Street. Turn right onto Wellington Street. At second set of lights turn left onto Elgin Street. Go10 blocks south to Cooper Street. Turn left onto Cooper street (no left turns allowed between 3:30pm-5:30pm, in which case continue 1 block to Somerset St and turn left, go 1 block to Cartier Street, turn left to get back to Cooper Street then turn right onto Cooper Street). Go 2 blocks, Ramada Hotel & Suites is last building on left before Rideau Canal.
- South: Travel north on Highway 416 which will end at Highway 417. Exit Highway 416 by going East on to Highway 417. Exit at Metcalfe Street (approx 10 miles/16 km), turning left at the second set of traffic lights,. Follow Metcalfe street to Elgin Street. Turn left onto Elgin street. Go10 blocks north and turn right onto Cooper Street. Ramada Hotel & Suites is the last building on the left before the Rideau Canal.
- East: Exit Highway 417 at Metcalfe exit, turn left at the second set of traffic lights. Going under the Highway 417. Follow Metcalfe street to Elgin Street. Turn left onto Elgin Street. Go10 blocks north and turn right onto Cooper Street. Ramada Hotel & Suites is the last building on the left before the Rideau Canal.
- West: Exit Highway 417 at Metcalfe street exit, turn right onto Metcalfe street. Follow Metcalfe street to Elgin Street and turn left onto Elgin street . Go10 blocks north and turn right onto Cooper Street. Ramada Hotel & Suites is the last building on the left before the Rideau Canal.
||Ottawa, Parliament Hill, Museum of Civilization, major business district, Ontario, Canada
||McDonalds - Cartier International Airport
||All reservations made via the Internet require a credit card to guarantee the reservation. Some reservations may require a credit card deposit.
||Cancellation penalties may apply if cancelled after the policy deadline. Please review the reservation details before confirming your reservation as policies vary.